In the current environment, Accuvision Eye Care is determined to keep the well being of our patients and staff as a priority, while trying to meet the essential needs of our patients during this critical period.
6 of our 16 locations are open now to help reduce the burden of Emergency Departments by providing emergency exams and office visits.
If you are able to postpone your examination, the CDC recommends doing so, especially if you are a high risk patient. We are taking extra precautions to minimize the risk of spreading the infection.
The following guidelines have been set forth by the CDC and will be incorporated in our practice:
– Does your patient have fever or respiratory symptoms?
– Has your patient or their family members traveled recently, past 14 days (red flags include international travel and domestic travel to areas of high morbidity.)
– If they answer yes to either question, they should be sent home and told to speak to their primary care physician.
– Keep the waiting room as empty as possible, and when prudent, reduce visits of the most vulnerable patients.
– If a patient with known COVID-19 infection needs urgent opthalmic care, send the patient to a hospital or center equipped to deal with COVID-19 and urgent eye conditions, ideally in a hospital setting under hospital infection control conditions.
– Follow office infection control measures including but not limited to:
– Hand washing/sanitation is critical before and after patient contact
for all staff
– Disinfect the office and especially clinical care areas such as
dispensaries, examination rooms and equipment, etc. throughout the
– Use commercially available slit-lamp barriers or breath shields
paying attention to disinfection on both sides of the barrier.
– Use a clean lab coat daily.
Below is a list of our locations which will remain open.
This list may change daily so click the locations tab at the top of this page
and book online or call to schedule your appointment.
ACCORDING TO CDC RECOMMENDATION,
WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND WEARING A HOMEMADE CLOTH MASK TO YOUR APPOINTMENT.
CONCORD (Target) 704.795.4225
MATTHEWS (Target) 704.708.8362
MOORESVILLE (Target) 704.799.1933
NORTHLAKE (Target) 704.598.2468
PINEVILLE (Lenscrafters) 704.541.8232
WINSTON SALEM (Target) 336.774.9620
Accuvision Eye Care, based in Charlotte, North Carolina, is a premier provider of optometry services for the whole family. We offer quality, professional eye care in convenient retail settings. Our caring optometrists are here to keep your vision clear and your eyes healthy for life. Whether you need to be fitted for glasses or contacts or are experiencing an eye injury or medical condition, Accuvision Eye Care is committed to providing state-of-the-art eye care in a comfortable, compassionate environment.
The Accuvision Eye Care team is made up of 24 independent eye care providers at numerous locations across the Charlotte, North Carolina area – allowing us to offer exceptional family eye care at affordable prices.
Find an Accuvision Eye Care location near you:
Accuvision Eye Care takes pride in building lasting relationships with our patients and their families. Our optometry professionals take the time to get to know each patient, allowing us to provide vision and eye care solutions that meet their unique needs and lifestyle. Invest in the lifelong health of your eyes with a yearly optometry examination. In addition to eye exams, we also offer prescriptions and fittings for glasses and contacts, ocular disease management, and treatment of chronic eye conditions, eye injuries, and more.
Accuvision Eye Care offers exceptional eye care solutions for every member of your family. Schedule an appointment online or walk-in to one of our conveniently located retail locations today!
The LipiFlow® System is intended for the application of localized heat and pressure therapy in adult patients with chronic cystic conditions of the eyelids, including Meibomian Gland Dysfunction (MGD), also known as Evaporative Dry Eye or Lipid Deficiency Dry Eye.
Very friendly and professional service from the receptionist and doctor, and there was not much of a wait at all! What I liked most was how the optometrist was so informative and very down to earth. It made for an enjoyable exam!
I am very familiar with going to the eye doctor. I have been treated for dry eye for 2 years. I was going to MD every 6 weeks for painful procedures that weren't working and paying $500/month in eye drops that felt good at...
The doctor and staff were very friendly. I was impressed with all the new equipment and technology they had to offer for the eye exam. I love my new contacts and will be returning! Thanks!